Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The hermit lifestyle

I have been hiding out. I went to stitches south, we returned on Sunday afternoon and then I didn't leave the apartment except to go to knit group on Thursday morning. I ran to the local grocery shop on Sunday morning. I haven't gone to church or visited anyone. I haven't wanted to.

Charlie is itching for interaction. He's done a lot around the apartment lately. Yesterday he got a bath. He usually hates water, but I think he wanted a bath. Poor baby has been so itchy with that winter fur shedding.


My roses have bloomed. I've already cut three off to put in vases, and now two more are ready for that.

I finished my beekeepers quilt throw blanket. Mayhem loves it.

That's me at stitches south, we brought both walkers so my mom would also have somewhere to rest when I had to stop. We stayed in the fiddlers inn, which as it turns out was really familiar to my mom....because she watches "hotel impossible". We ended up watching episode nine of season one while staying there. :) that will be a fun memory to look back on for a good long while.





1 comment:

  1. You and Charlie look great! Love the roses! The quilt is very impressive. I'm sure that's hard and took a lot of time. Beautiful! Glad to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete