Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"Flash your stash" 2015

So there's this thing on Ravelry where you take a picture of all your yarn collection and show it off. I figured I'd join in, as its a good excuse to empty the closet and reorganize.

That is a queen sized bed. The picture shows all my WIPs (works in progress). The only active ones are the very top right corner - I am piecing together my Beekeeper's Quilt, and the bottom left corner, I'm working on a black and purple hat. 

Same bed. Top left is my silk blends, top right is all my cotton yarn. Middle left is my "too special to know what to make it into", middle right is my handspun yarn I made on my drop spindle. Bottom left is acrylic, tiny pile on bottom/middle row is my bulky wool, and finally bottom right is my worsted wool.

Final photo is my fingering weight yarn and in the boxes you can see yarn set aside for projects I want to tackle with that specific yarn and pattern.

I didn't take a picture of my inherited SABLE (stash acquired beyond life expectancy) or my spinning fiber, as I haven't added to them or used out of them in more than one year's time.



No comments:

Post a Comment